|Home||» Products||» Continuous Furnaces||» Gas Fired Billet Reheating Furnace|
We use our rich knowledge and extensive experience to manufacture and supply a remarkable assortment of Gas Fired billet Reheating Furnace. These furnaces are made from premium quality materials at our state of the art machining facility, in-sync with the globally laid quality standards. Our Gas Fired billet Reheating Furnace is used in hot rolling mills to heat steel stock, billets, blooms and slabs. We offer these furnaces at affordable prices within the stipulated time frame.
The ELIOG reheating furnaces can be used to achieve required mechanical and metallurgical properties of the items manufactured for specific applications.The highly energy efficient Continuous Pusher Furnaces are manufactured by ELIOG with advanced design and construction.
The product has following salient features :
1. Available in electrically heated (210KWh per ton) and Gas Fired Models (25 SM3 Per ton)
2. Working Temperature : 12000C (for work pieces)
3. Temperature Range : 400 - 14000C
4. Temperature Accuracy : (+/-5) 0C, at 12000C
5. Rated Temperature : Up to 14000C
6. Outer wall temperature requires : Ambient +300C.
7. Reasonable Cost.
NEPTUNE ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS All Rights Reserved.